It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

STRIDE notification when JIRA change

Hello. When in the room that is connected to JIRA, somebody change something on JIRA, it is seen in the room - still fine. But. Every change on JIRA make STRIDE notify me with red circle on app (Win7) - can this be somehow turned off?

I see when somebody mention me, there is a number in red circle, but those notification from JIRA are annoying.

Thank you for your answer

Pavel Uller

1 answer

0 votes
Meg Holbrook Community Leader Mar 06, 2018

Hey Pavel, I recommend using the Automation for JIRA addon. This addon has an integration with stride, and you're able to set custom messages off of custom events. I find this MUCH more useful than having JIRA push updates to Stride every time there's a change. 

https://docs.codebarrel.io/automation/team-chat/stride-integration.html

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Stride

Stride and Hipchat Cloud have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

2,421,822 views 26 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you