Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing member from a Stride room

Elesia September 11, 2018

How do I remove a member from a room created in Stride?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2018

Hello Elesia,

To remove a user from a Stride Private Room, you just need to click in the people section > three dots menu > Remove from this Room:

Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 15.40.50.png

P.S: Users cannot be removed from public rooms since they are not restricted to anyone. If the user doesn't want to see the room on their application anymore, he just needs to click on the Icon on the right side of the room.

0 votes
Elesia September 13, 2018

Perfect, thanks for the help.

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2018

You are welcome, Elesia.

Elesia September 18, 2018

What if the three dots do not appear next to any of the member names when you hover over them?  it does in a different room, but not in the one I am trying to update.

Thanks

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2018

@Elesia : Room is not private ! Click on the Room Settings to activate private room. Then the dots appear. Let me know if you need a screenshot.

Elesia September 21, 2018

Ah, sorry I should have referred back to your first answer about the private vs. public.  Thanks for your help. 

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2018

Welcome @Elesia. And of course... credit goes to @Petter Gonçalves. ;o) Have a great day!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events