Remove old Hip Chat/Stride Directory

Dong Shen May 16, 2018

I recently created a Stride site for my company Atlassian account.  However it seems like I'm also attached old hipchat directory/team that a previous adminstrator created.  How do I delete that old team or at least drop it from my sidebar?

1 answer

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2018

Hi, Dong Shen.

As of now, can you confirm if you are using the Stride or HipChat client?

• If you are on Stride, you should only be able to log in to a single account at one time.
  • If you are on HipChat, you should be able to log out from the old team by clicking on the profile photo on the top right corner of the client and click log out. After that, you click on Forget the account - Removing your accounts

Can you please let me know if that works on your end?

Dong Shen May 18, 2018

I'm using Stride.   I actually never used Hipchat, but a teammate did and when signed up for hipchat the team showed up.   Now, I want to remove that team that was created long ago.

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2018

Hi, Dong Shen.

Thank you for the clarification. Can you please provide me with your email address(es) so I can check whether:

• You actually have a HipChat account that has not been migrated to Stride yet
  • You actually have an Stride but you were logged in for HipChat client instead

Additionally, can you provide with a screen shot here as well so we can confirm on what you are actually seeing on your end?

Dong Shen May 20, 2018

I rather not provide those over a public discussion.  Is it possible to send those items through a direct communication.   I've also have sent in something directly to support.

Thanks,

Dong

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
May 20, 2018

Hi, Dong.

No worries. I have added myself to your ticket to keep an eye on it. I'll work with Joe if needed. Once the issue is resolved, let us update this question accordingly. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events