Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote Desktop Keyboard Control

Samson Ciftci January 24, 2018

Hi!

I'm an IT guy w/ All Web Leads. We're really excited about the the remote desktop feature in Stride Standard, as it means that a lot of our leadership would no longer have to use a separate remote support software to monitor/assist team members.

However, in my early access copy, it doesn't seem possible for the support user to type in the client's computer. 

I understand that this feature is only a couple months old at most, but functional remote support is a crucial part of our choice as to whether we should switch our 500+ users to Stride Standard.

Is keyboard control a planned feature? If so, is it coming anytime soon? I'd love to test it out!

1 answer

0 votes
lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 30, 2018

Hi Samson,

Glad to hear you're excited! You should be able to type using Remote Desktop Control, but maybe you use a hardware configuration that we haven't seen.

Would you mind opening a Support ticket so that we can look into it more? https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events