Notification Setting at App Level or Different Notification setting for desktop & mobile

RajeshMenon July 14, 2018

Hip Chat had a feature where we could control the type of notification we get at the app level. However in Stride i don't seem to find it. I can see that i can customize the notification at room level only

Here is what i am looking for. When i am using the desktop app from office i want to be notified of every message in a room ( So i have enabled notification for all messages). However when i am logged in my phone (When i am at home), i want to get push notification only for messages with @ all or @ here or when some one is mentioning my name in room. Right now i have to go and change the  notification setting in each room before i go home which is practically not possible every day

In Hip Chat i just have to make  this change at one place when i go home and i will be notified of it in mobile.  I could use the send mobile notification when i am away setting , however i will still get notified based on room setting in desktop app only 

Let me know if there is some other way to achieve what i am trying to do.Basically i am looking for different notification setting for mobile and desktop app for the same account

1 answer

0 votes
Nágila Marques
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 18, 2018

Hi Rajesh, 

Thank you so much for your feedback! It would be great to add this feature to Stride. Let me share the following feature request we have under review at this moment:

Once the feature is reviewed, we'll add an update to it. Stay tuned! 

Additionally, feel free to vote and comment to show your support. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events