It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Non-Team Members in Stride Rooms?

It says somewhere that you can use the browser link of a room to have people chatting who are not team members and have not been invited to Stride. Do I understand that correctly? How does that work? I'm not seeing it. When I use a room link in a private browser window, it seems to want me to sign up. Please explain. I need a room with a lot of users in it for a limited time. If I was paying, I would not want to pay for them. Is it possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AhmadDanial Atlassian Team Jul 26, 2018

Hi again, Steve.

The functionality that you are referring to is similar to the Guest Access which was available as a feature in HipChat. This question was asked earlier in the Can I create a guest room and invite people to join the conversation without having to log in? and the answer to it is that we do not have that feature available in Stride yet. It is being tracked in the mentioned suggestion:

Hope that helps to answer the question that you have here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Stride

Stride and Hipchat Cloud have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

2,421,417 views 26 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you