It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Meetings not working since update, camera and micriphone not accessible...

Since the update this week our windows users have found that they cannot start a meeting from the desktop client, the meeting opens with an error...cannot access microphone or camera.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

1 answer

2 votes

Hi Andrew, 

We appreciate if you could please share some extra details about the issue:

1. Is the desktop version 1.15? 
  2. Are users using Windows 7 or Windows 10? 
  3. Can you add a screenshot of the error message for further analysis? 
  4. Is the issue affecting all users in the group?
  5. Is the issue also affecting the web app for your team? 

Thank you!

I am a mac user and I encountered the same problem. When I try to call another person I receive an error

Cannot GET /icvim/OpinionatedElvesDevourRuthlessly?jwt=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6ImJhbmFuYS12aWRlby8xNTAwNTAxMjU3IiwidHlwIjoiSldUIn0.eyJhdWQiOiJqaXRzaSIsImNvbnRleHQiOnsidXNlciI6eyJpZCI6IjVhY2IwNmRkNTZkNmM3MmI0NTE4Mzk1NSIsIm5hbWUiOiJDcmlzdGlhbiBDb21ib2VhbnUiLCJhdmF0YXIiOiJodHRwczovL2F2YXRhci1jZG4uYXRsYXNzaWFuLmNvbS81YWNiMDZkZDU2ZDZjNzJiNDUxODM5NTU_Ynk9aWQifSwiZ3JvdXAiOiI3NGNkMWM3ZS02NDgyLTQxN2EtYjFlOS0zNWQ5MDM1N2YzY2EifSwiZXhwIjoxNTIzMzczNjcyLCJpc3MiOiJjaGF0IiwibmJmIjoxNTIzMjg3MjcyLCJyb29tIjoiT3BpbmlvbmF0ZWRFbHZlc0Rldm91clJ1dGhsZXNzbHkiLCJzdWIiOiJlcGljdmltIn0.ejb9Ln19DdHmUBIORNWMlZ4wqaY4SuH-y31j0tf9QnAtHh9e8yZkmDWaEWbnaASNCn4qr0jcKK6M833u8xicbdQmu-3YfeyeVWotiQF393g55LZk06y2QbZ3xuNFywItAlIRHZU_u6uDjP3nUk28dgKcLgLz1_T_L4JM3tShzMCo3LChmY87rTlfvqixHyiDG9G-WXW-crXMOy7IoxZ9C7p4PtTh4-GHRoC2hUrUAzPjErzlmt0Ebr7nvzh-2Qx_HhRI_amFuke38wu1qiFjAFshVsYsT4IalYt35hdTDeav_zj_IlXgI6UA2iKguGsmUjKkvnhM_Y4NLLfZa6ZDcg

This error appears.

Do you have any solutions?

Thank you! 

AhmadDanial Atlassian Team Apr 10, 2018

Hi, Cristian.

I'd like to get more information on the issue that you are facing with the Mac client:

• Is there error appearing on the desktop client itself, on the video call window?
  • Which version are you on?
  • Screen Shot 2018-04-10 at 16.11.19.png
  • Is this happening on room video calls too or specific to 1-1 calls only?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Stride

Stride and Hipchat Cloud have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

2,421,863 views 26 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you