Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking forward

DiogoCabral June 14, 2018

Hi,

I saw the release notes for Stride 1.20 today, and got promptly upgraded. For the past few releases, I've always been somewhat disappointed. A couple of tweaks here and there, a bit of a new feature (group icons not uploadable). Small steps, overall.

Stride is still ways off, when compared to other solutions. I understand this is a very young product, but it's starting to seem like too little/slow progress.

Is there anything you can share that will lift my spirit with regard to this? Any plans to make the app quicker and snappier overall? Addressing the top feature requests out there? Deliver on all the ambition your initial announcements had?

Thanks,

dc

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Syauqi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2018

Thanks for your interests Diogo,

During this early access period of Stride, we're working diligently to polish and present many features. Many teams are dedicated to this and it's our top priority.

Here's are the top feature that you can watch and get notified of any changes. We don't have any ETA for these though: Top Feature Requests and Unresolved Bugs for Stride

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events