It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Jira integration not working

Hi,

I have installed the JIRA > Stride integration and setup a connection. In my Stride room i'm receiving like 'This conversation has been connected to Support' but i don't get messages of the issues. And tried it with and without filter, but nothing seems to work. I have exactly the same configuration setup for HipChat and that works perfectly.

Can you help me?

Best regards,
Gerben van de Kraats

2 answers

1 vote

Hi Gerben, 

Based on the image you sent I assume you are trying to connect Jira Server with Stride, is that correct? 

If yes, can you confirm the following steps were already configured on Jira:

1. Go to your project's Project Settings page in Jira Server.
  2. Click Stride Integration in the side bar.
  3. Click Connect to Stride to go to Stride. 
  4. Create a new Access Token.
  5. Copy the access token and paste it into the Conversation token field in Jira Server.
  6. Copy the conversation URL and paste it into the Conversation URL field in Jira Server.

Besides that, make sure you also Add a Filter as in the image below:

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 10.55.39.png

Yes. I want to connect Jira Server to Stride. I have managed to get notifications when i don't apply the filter i posted above. Jira is giving me verification that the JQL is correct but it doesn't seem to work.

Maybe there is a limitation to the use of currentUser() or watchedIssues()?

0 votes

Hi Gerben, 

Would you mind sharing with us the filter you are using? If possible, a screenshot from the Edit Filter within Stride screen would be great. 

Don't forget to hide any sensitive detail if there's any ;) 

Thank you!

Hey Gerben, 

If possible, we appreciate if you could remove the filter or simplify it by removing the "watchedissues()" part. Let me know if it helped. 

If i completely remove the filter i get a notification, but if i use the currentUser() in my JQL or the watchedIssues(), separate or at the same time... it doesn't work.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Stride

Stride and Hipchat Cloud have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

2,421,834 views 26 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you