Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an integration to do Jira lookups similar to what is available in HipChat?

winterhalder February 25, 2018

i.e. in hipchat, our team can just mention a jira by name (i.e. BCLD-5555) and a link to the defect in Jira gets automatically added to the chat.

Super-handy. Is there similar functionality in Stride? (I've tried hooking up the Jira Cloud integrations, but these seem to only give us notifications when defects change / are added).

1 answer

0 votes
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2018

This was something that they previewed at Summit, but I haven't seen this in live versions yet. 

It seems to have been on their roadmap though. 

winterhalder March 7, 2018

Awesome integrations with all of their own tools should be top priority for Stride. It's really the ace-in-the-hole that they have going for them.

These integrations should be magical - even if they break their own integration APIs - it's really the promise of a single developer toolset that will give Atlassian a chance to compete here. They don't want to miss that chance!

I'm certainly hoping that they are focusing on this.

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2018

The message at Sumit this year was really clear in terms of the roadmap: 

JIRA products were made to work together.

I'm sure that this is definitely a top priority. Very excited for this, as I'm sure you are as well!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events