It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way to put a Jira key into a Stride room and have it return a card showing the details Edited

We use HipChat and are able to place a Jira key into a room and get a card returned.  Is there a way to do this in Stride?

It's the Enable Preview feature.

2018-01-10 15_04_47-Clipboard.png

3 answers

I would also like an update on this. This was a popular feature in HipChat.

I tried it and no luck

0 votes
Jack Community Leader Feb 01, 2018

you can add the Jira app to a room and configure which projects you want to connect. once done then the cards will (should) display.

I am currently unable to get the Bot to connect (It worked previously). I'll see if that works once the connection issue is resolved.

Finally got the JIRA bot working again (there is a Chat App user which requires project admin access, got this fixed). Once I got a filter set up, the issue cards started showing up.

This is fine for following tickets in process...what I want is when I put a key into a Stride chat, the information about the ticket is pulled into the chat. Like the screenshot I attached. 

This works if you have a Stride room hooked up to a JIRA project using the Bot. It will only breakout tickets summaries from projects associated with the room.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Stride

Stride and Hipchat Cloud have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

2,421,848 views 26 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you