Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to put a Jira key into a Stride room and have it return a card showing the details

Kinsey January 10, 2018

We use HipChat and are able to place a Jira key into a room and get a card returned.  Is there a way to do this in Stride?

It's the Enable Preview feature.

2018-01-10 15_04_47-Clipboard.png

3 answers

1 vote
richardfay February 1, 2018

I would also like an update on this. This was a popular feature in HipChat.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2018

you can add the Jira app to a room and configure which projects you want to connect. once done then the cards will (should) display.

richardfay February 1, 2018

I am currently unable to get the Bot to connect (It worked previously). I'll see if that works once the connection issue is resolved.

richardfay February 12, 2018

Finally got the JIRA bot working again (there is a Chat App user which requires project admin access, got this fixed). Once I got a filter set up, the issue cards started showing up.

Kinsey April 24, 2018

This is fine for following tickets in process...what I want is when I put a key into a Stride chat, the information about the ticket is pulled into the chat. Like the screenshot I attached. 

richardfay April 24, 2018

This works if you have a Stride room hooked up to a JIRA project using the Bot. It will only breakout tickets summaries from projects associated with the room.

0 votes
Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2018

I tried it and no luck

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events