Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a limit to add people in private stride group

Ajit Mathew_100789 May 9, 2018

Are there any limits on adding people in private stride group

If there is, is it different depending on whether the meeting has video enabled or not?

1 answer

1 vote
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 10, 2018

Hi there, Ajit.

Take note that this question is answered in this question - Can I invite more than 25 people to join Stride? where it is mentioned that you can invite up to 1000 users or even more to Stride. 

If you are referring to the video call instead, the current limit is 25 as mentioned in the How many participants can join a stride video call? post

Hope that helps.

Ajit Mathew_100789 May 10, 2018

Hi Ahmad;

I don't want to create groups for video calls's, i just want create groups for chat.

And at present, I think in stride we are not able to add more than 50 people in a grp.

Is there a way to add more people in group's.

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2018

Hi, Ajit.

Thank you for the clarification from your end. As of now, there is no hard limit to the amount of participants in a room (private and public). Do you happen to run into any errors / warning messages when you tried to add more users to the room on your end?

Can you also provide us with the screen shot to here if you have any to verify if you hit into a limit when adding users?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events