Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Skype

SamueleP December 14, 2017

In my company I want to propose to use Stride, but we use Skype to chat with our customer outside the company. How can I be efficient in proposing Stride if we can't integrate it with Skype. 

My people tell me that no one want to use two messaging client and so for me is very difficult to ask to my collegue using Stride. 

16 answers

3 votes
Stefan Wendelmann January 4, 2019

+1 Skype for B Integration in Bamboo

2 votes
lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 21, 2017

Hi Samuele,

You are correct, we don't integrate with Skype right now, but we will be adding new integrations all the time. Skype will be added at some point.

One thing to consider in the meantime is that Stride offers video conferencing, so it may be a replacement for Skype. You can use video calls to communicate with people outside of your organization (in other words, they don't need a Stride login). 

I hope that helps, thanks for reaching out!

Richard Brimhall April 17, 2018

Is there a timeline for an integration? We are facing the same issues as Samuele. How do we boost the priority of the backlog ;)

Like alex_johnson likes this
Brielle Rosenheim January 31, 2021

Guess what you guys I can't get into skye Can you help me. Im 99 years old and I want to skype my grandchildren but My computer says this is a restricted page and I dont know what to do about it can you help me My name is hail like I said Im 99 years old. 

1 vote
Krzysztof W December 1, 2018

+1 Skype

1 vote
Nha Huynh November 19, 2018

+1 Skype integration

1 vote
Gernot July 31, 2018

Skype-Integration would be very interesting for us as well! 

1 vote
Ricardo Nóbrega May 29, 2018

+1 Skype integration. A downside for Stride not having it, unfortunately

0 votes
Dave October 15, 2020

+1 for Skype.

0 votes
Yasin Demir August 20, 2020

+1 

0 votes
paola July 26, 2020

+1 for Skype

0 votes
itechmanage February 11, 2020

+1 for Skype. We would like to push any issue updates to a Skype conversation.

0 votes
bernd.werner December 2, 2019

+1 skype

0 votes
san kaung July 18, 2019

+1 skype

0 votes
Eran Twina May 29, 2019

I used Integromat.com and an Azure Skype bot instance to integrate Jira with Skype 

works fine for pushing notifications to groups 

0 votes
Devansh Jishtu May 1, 2019

+1 Skype for B

0 votes
Cass Laningham February 21, 2019

Skype for B +1 & Jira Server

Pushing JIRA notifications into Skype for Business persistent chat room (s)

Allow users to create custom (simple) event triggers such as when Issue Type (one or more types) in (one or more projects) are Created/Edited/Closed or when Assignee OR Assigned Team = (X) or other custom field is selected

0 votes
Mikael Harri May 30, 2018

Same thing in here :) I want to propose moving to stride but cant while the situation is what it is..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events