It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Integration with Skype

In my company I want to propose to use Stride, but we use Skype to chat with our customer outside the company. How can I be efficient in proposing Stride if we can't integrate it with Skype. 

My people tell me that no one want to use two messaging client and so for me is very difficult to ask to my collegue using Stride. 

11 answers

2 votes
lauren Atlassian Team Dec 21, 2017

Hi Samuele,

You are correct, we don't integrate with Skype right now, but we will be adding new integrations all the time. Skype will be added at some point.

One thing to consider in the meantime is that Stride offers video conferencing, so it may be a replacement for Skype. You can use video calls to communicate with people outside of your organization (in other words, they don't need a Stride login). 

I hope that helps, thanks for reaching out!

Is there a timeline for an integration? We are facing the same issues as Samuele. How do we boost the priority of the backlog ;)

Like alex.johnson likes this

+1 Skype for B Integration in Bamboo

+1 Skype integration. A downside for Stride not having it, unfortunately

Same thing in here :) I want to propose moving to stride but cant while the situation is what it is..

Skype-Integration would be very interesting for us as well! 

+1 Skype integration

Skype for B +1 & Jira Server

Pushing JIRA notifications into Skype for Business persistent chat room (s)

Allow users to create custom (simple) event triggers such as when Issue Type (one or more types) in (one or more projects) are Created/Edited/Closed or when Assignee OR Assigned Team = (X) or other custom field is selected

+1 Skype for B

I used Integromat.com and an Azure Skype bot instance to integrate Jira with Skype 

works fine for pushing notifications to groups 

0 votes
san kaung I'm New Here Jul 18, 2019

+1 skype

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Stride

Stride and Hipchat Cloud have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

2,415,013 views 26 25
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you