I received an invitiation to sign up for stride. I want to move my team over from hipchat.

Pamela Bixler November 8, 2017

Please call me. You  nave no customer support number. I want to move my team from Hipchat to Stride. I received an invitation.

2 answers

0 votes
lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2017

Hi Pamela,

Nic is right, I'm just here to help with general questions - I'm not actually on the Stride Support team. 

You can reach out to them here! https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

As Nic said, you won't be able to move your team from Hipchat Cloud to Stride until you are invited to upgrade. Your Hipchat admin should have received an email from us with more information about migrating to Stride. 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2017

This is a community of Atlassian end-users.  Atlassian people are here, but this is not where to contact them.

The Stride roll-out is progressing, with volunteers such as you and I getting access gradually as the numbers go up.  I have the same amount of information as you do on when you (or I) will get it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events