How to use promo code for slack when moving from stride

Seema Abrol November 6, 2018

Hi,

We are moving from stride to slack and have received a promo code but when we are paying for stride for the standard plan we are not able to see the section to add the promo code, can anyone please help

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2018

Hello, Seema.

To help me understand the issue that you are seeing here with the Slack promo code, can I please double confirm that you are paying for Slack rather than Stride instead?

Additionally, can you provide the screen shot of what you are seeing on your end so I can double check this with the Slack team on this? Thanks.

Stephen Chan March 6, 2019

Hi Ahmad,

I have a coupon code also but I see no place to input that.  We have the free plan and are considering upgrading.

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2019

Hi there, @stephen chan 

Can I please confirm if you are trying to apply this for a brand new team that you are setting up for Slack or rather an existing team instead?

It will also be great if you can attach a screen shot of the step that you are currently on so I can discuss this together with the Slack team to see where the issue might be. Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events