Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn off spelling checker in desktop app?

Nicolai Henriksen December 14, 2017

I write in multiple languages and have almost constantly red lines under everything I write. It is extremely annoying.

I cannot even find a place to change the language of the spelling checker.

So how do I turn off spelling checker in the desktop app?

I am on macOS.

1 answer

0 votes
lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 22, 2018

Hi Nicolai,

I don't think we the ability to turn off spell checker, but I'm looking into it and will let you know what I find out! 

Nicolai Henriksen January 24, 2018

Ok thank you.

Stride seems pretty useless for anybody who writes in multiple languages or have their OS set to a different language than what they communicate over in Stride.

In my corner of the world (Europe) I would guess that covers most of potential Stride users.

Chris Terry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2018

Hi Nicolai,

We've created a feature request to track user feedback on disabling spell check: 

I would encourage you to visit the suggestion page above and click the Vote and Watch links near the top right to show support for the feature. By doing this, it will ensure you're proactively informed of progress and updates going forward.

We would appreciate your feedback on the feature, you can do this by leaving a comment on the ticket. That page will inform you and all other Watchers as soon as we have some further updates available!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events