Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Stride into an existing Atlassion Cloud site

Chloe February 11, 2018

Hi,

Our company is using Jira and Confluence cloud and we would like to add Stride into our existing Atlassion cloud site.

The instruction on the Stride website asks us to go to the "Discovery more applications" page in our existing Atlassion cloud site to add Stride, but we can't find Stride there, not to mention adding it. We have tried this many times in different ways over these days and it looks like we don't have anything to do with it!

Has anyone ever successfully adding Stride into an existing Atlassion cloud site? Please provide the solution. Thanks!

2.DiscoverNewApps.jpg

4 answers

0 votes
Dmitry Borodin June 23, 2018

Hello, 

Any update on that? 
Can Atlassian support reply here - it's a generic matter.

Thanks.

Ramanathan Yegyanarayanan June 23, 2018

This is community of Atlassian users. But i would recommend to  contact Atlassian support from your JIRA user login where you would get the support for sure for the technical problem you are facing currently.

Chloe June 24, 2018

@Dmitry Borodin Atlassian support has created STRIDE-1983 for this issue. Please vote and watch it. Thanks! :)

0 votes
Ramanathan Yegyanarayanan March 11, 2018

As you said we cant enable it in existing cloud site, we need to have a new instance. but i hope this will help you to get more understanding on stride.

https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/stride#stridepurchasing&licensing-8

0 votes
Chloe February 20, 2018

@Danyal Iqbal and @Jack Brickey, thanks for both of your replies!

Atlassian customer service told me that Stride cannot yet be enabled in an existing cloud site. And we will be able to expand a fresh, new Stride instance, instead of integrating the Stride instance we are using now, when it can be enabled.

Let's wait and see! :)

0 votes
Danyal Iqbal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2018

Beware !!Bad Idea!! Not recommended for production environements. Pls Google before you proceed.

I would steer clear of stride. It creates more problems than it solves . Stride is still an alpha release, even if atlassian is pushing it down your throat. Strange strategy from atlassian, but it is what it is :)

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 12, 2018

Let me begin by stating I’m not using the meeting functionality at this time. With that out of the way, I’m not having any significant issues FWIW. Yes it is still new and missing features and yes there are a few 🐛 but I’m pretty pleased so far.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events