Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you delete a Stride Site?

Haley Ronda February 26, 2018

Before HipChat moved to Stride I had created a test room in Stride. Now with the switch to Stride and no options to use HipChat my account is showing both sites when I don't need the other one.

Does anyone know how to delete a site?

2 answers

2 votes
Terng Gio June 7, 2018

Hi, I have cancel my subscription but I can still access to the account. I want to completely be removed from the account. I'm the admin.

leonorpw June 8, 2018

I am looking for the same option, did you find it?

Like vanfigo likes this
2 votes
lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2018

Hi Haley,

I'm going to repost an answer from someone that asked the same question!

You can also go directly to my.atlassian.com and deactivate from there!

"Yes, there is a way to deactivate your site! 

First, go to your admin dashboard - click on the gear icon in the lower left corner, click the 'admin' tab, and then click on 'view all admin settings.'

Next, click on the 'billing' section and then the 'manage subscriptions' section. From there you should see a 'cancel subscription' option."

Let me know if you have any questions!

Darryl Baker March 16, 2018

I can't find this in my.atlassian.com.  I don't know how to get to the admin dashboard.

I've tried with my user and the initial user we added for the setup.

I'm stuck with a stride icon I cannot change with the GUID or a name (C6eeb689-5cab-4cba-9348-4d395e)

Please help.

AlexeyRytikov March 20, 2018

I remove test name from https://my.atlassian.com/product, but continue to log in into test "site" on stride :(.

And both testname.atlassian.net and name.atlassian.net forward to app.stride.com.

lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2018

@Darryl Baker and @AlexeyRytikov, I would reach out to support if you are still having issues - https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Also keep in mind that you can only delete a site if you are the admin of that site!

Darryl Baker March 20, 2018

I raised a support ticket - but I was logged in as the admin user at the time so I think the reply has gone to the boss.   Thanks. 

AlexeyRytikov March 20, 2018

Create request – STRD-2335

Nágila Marques
Atlassian Team
March 21, 2018

Hi, 

Thank you for raising a ticket with our team.

Our team will reply back to you in the ticket soon ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events