1. You can not delete rooms, you can only archive
2. The everyone room defaults to all users, we have confidential users that we need to remove from rooms.
3. You can not delete from the everyone room.
4. You can't make another room default with permissions like lock remove or remove users.
5. Having the system automatically add users to general HUB is a terrible idea.
We will soon add the ability to delete rooms from Stride.
Regarding the default room, could you please let me know what's the exact name of the room and if possible, could you share an image of it here with us?
I need it also, it is just really poor behavior that we can't delete or at least don't give access (by default or not by default) to this rooms, I want to work with employees and can't invite them to use it because they getting access to this room, when we could do this basic action as delete room..
All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us. As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events