Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete a Stride team?

Jeff Fleishhacker December 21, 2017

I set up a 'demo' team to try things out. Now I just migrated my full team from our Atlassian admin center.

How/where do I delete that 'demo' team?

3 answers

2 votes
lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 2, 2018

Hi Jeff! 

You are probably the site admin for your demo team, so you can click on the "?" icon and go to "Stride admin."

From there you can go to 'Billing' ---> "Manage Subscriptions" and you should see the option to "Cancel my Site" under the Stride team listed. 

Let me know if that works for you! 

Héctor Alvarez March 23, 2018

Hi.

My account is associated with the hipchat team "zebrastur" but in the stride demo I created the team "desarrollo-web.atlassian.net" thinking that it would only be a demo and then it would be eliminated but Now I can not.

If I access zebrastur team from atlassian.net I see that the users of hipchat are associated, but I can not access from the app because it opens the "desarrollo-web" team. I am the administrator of the zebrastur team and I would not like to activate stride for the whole company if I'm not going to be able to use it or manage it.

I have accessed the administration of "desarrollo-web.atlassian.net", from there to Billing -> Manage subscriptions, I have canceled the subscription (I have even deleted it) but it keeps appearing and I can not login to zebrastur team, it continues to access the "desarrollo-web" team ....

How can I eliminate the "desarrollo-web" team and acces to zebrastur team on stride?

Greetings.

Stephen Bancroft April 11, 2018

Yep, I have exactly the same issue. Right now it seems broken, I cannot cancel the subscription and when I raise it with support they tell me that I have already cancelled it even though it is clearly shown in the Stride App and the URL still exists.  I have send screen shots to the support people, this is definatly an issue.

0 votes
sarneeh August 3, 2018

Yeah, I also can't delete my Stride team. I canceled the subscription, but it is still visible and working :(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events