Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I view the chat history of my users?

Connie Defalco August 29, 2018

I'm the administrator for our Stride acct.  How can I view the chat history of my users?  I was able to do this from Hip Chat.  

2 answers

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2018

Hi there, Connie.

While it was a feature that was available to admins in HipChat back then, there is no web interface available for Stride admins to view the chat history of the users by default (or export the data). While we do not have any methods to generate chat export for Stride conversations just yet, we are aiming to have this ready hopefully by October as mentioned in the official page here:

Step 1: Export your data (coming soon)

The Stride export tool will be ready for you to use by October. With a click of a button, your Stride data and history will be ready for export, making it easy to transition to your new home. We will notify all Stride admins via email once the Stride export tool is available, but if you have any questions at this time, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/.

Hope that helps to answer the question that you have here. Feel free to let me know if you have any further concerns that you would like to discuss about.

0 votes
Syauqi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2018

Hi Connie,

The feature isn't ready at the moment, we had announced that the tool to export and view users chat history will be ready this coming October. You can view the announcement on Stride section of Slack Migration page here: Migrate to Slack.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Syauqi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events