Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I make a list that will be a checklist, not inside a card?

Ilan Keren-Zur April 7, 2018

How can I make a list that will be a checklist, a list that will be a checklist without the need to enter in to the card information?

1 answer

0 votes
Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2018

Hi,

Are you using the Stride API to build an app for Stride?

Cheers,

Tanguy

Jack Hunter [HeroCoders]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 9, 2018

Is there an API available to read and manipulate checklist/action/highlights?

Tanguy Crusson
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2018

Not yet. Today what you can do is send messages that contain actions. This, in turn, creates the action and adds it to the room highlight. However you cannot yet change the state of this action, or be notified when it gets completed. 

You could periodically query the message history to figure out the state of an action (which will get updated when the action is ticked off), but that wouldn't be very scalable. 

Jack Hunter [HeroCoders]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 9, 2018

Too bad. I was thinking about new add-on that expands actions/highlights capabilities. 

Currently, they are almost useless as there is no "hide completed" button along with many other must-have features. As a result, it is very hard to find an uncompleted action in the room with over 30 of them. 

Thanks,
Jack

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2018

there is an open suggestion that i'm betting/hoping gets address for this - STRIDE-1837

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events