cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I disable markdown when I copied-and-pasted some message or web

KimMinkyu December 26, 2017

Hello, I really impressed on Stride. 

It's much better than Hipchat I think. 

But there's a little bit annoying feature. 

When I copied some html page or another messages to Stride, my message shows somthing formatted(markdown, or something else).

How can I turn off this feature? I wan't to share only text, not formatted. 

I think showing an option dialog that choosing plain or formatted when user pasted message box is much comfortable. 

1 answer

0 votes
lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 2, 2018

Hi Kim,

You can switch formatted code text back to regular text by typing ⌘ (or ctrl for PC) + shift + m

That's great feedback! If you wanted to submit that as a feature request, you could do so here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STRIDE-77?jql=text%20~%20%22mobile%20actions%20and%20decisions%22

Nishant Pandit January 23, 2020

@lauren I am facing the inverse of this issue. The user clicked Windows+Shift+m and now has lost the ability to do see formatted text within JIRA. What is the shortcut to reverse this?

lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2020

@Nishant Pandit are you still using Stride? This instruction wasn't meant for any of the other cloud products. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events