Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do You Add A New Line in Stride Comment

John Joyce February 16, 2018

I'd like to understand if it's possible to add a new line when commenting in stride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FROM THIS

Currently I'm typing and everything is on one line but I would like to add a carriage return and add a new line. So instead of everything being i none comment it can be broken down a little

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO THIS

Currently I'm typing and everything is on one line but I would like to add a carriage return and add a new line. 

So instead of everything being i none comment it can be broken down a little

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2018

Hi John,

do you mean a line break in your written text? Shift + Enter would be the solution then. But I'm not sure if I got you right.

Best, Max

John Joyce February 16, 2018

Absolutely bang on, Max.

Thanks a lot.  I'd been trying ctrl + enter as with Skype and also several other options.  It never occurred to try shift + enter.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2018

You're welcome :) One of the first things I always try is to get line breaks into my comments. Glad I could help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events