Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hipchat to Stride room Integration

Prasad Wani December 5, 2017

Currently I am using sameroom which is connecting my Hipchat with all other channels like Slack, Skype. These are integrated to my Hipchat room so that I don't have to install multiple application. This integration is currently not available in Stride. 

So my question is, Is there is any way I can integrate Hipchat rooms with Stride rooms so that whatever conversation happen in Hipchat will be reflected in Stride in respective room. With this I won't be using Hipchat and only able to concentrate on Stride.

1 answer

0 votes
lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 19, 2017

Hi Prasad,

We don't have an integration with sameroom, but they can build an integration using our open API. 

There isn't a way to integrate Stride rooms with Hipchat rooms. However, I'm wondering why you need that functionality? Do different organizations that you work with use different tools? 

Prasad Wani December 19, 2017

Hi Lauren,

Yes, Being consultant I do work with the Different organizations and they all use different tools. It is difficult for me to have all those installed at our Desk. So instead we integrate them with Hipchat so that everything visible there and I don't have to run around between the tools. And that's why the request. 

lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 20, 2017

Good to know! I'll pass this feedback along to the team. If you want to submit a feature request, you can send one in here: https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/STRIDE/issues/STRIDE-1726?filter=allopenissues

Thanks for reaching out!

Anshuman Bakshi March 8, 2018

Hi Lauren, 

Do you have any update on this ?

We are also looking for a similar solution as we are planning to migrate from hipchat to stride.In our case, for example: one room that has 16 integrations installed in Hipchat.  This is already 1 more than the total Stride currently offers, a few which don’t exist yet for Stride.

We want that the integrations should be a 1-to-1 match between HipChat and Stride before switching over can happen for us.  This way the teams can setup their rooms immediately after the changeover.  If we move to Stride before these integrations exist it could break a lot of processes that our engineers have built over the last couple years since using HipChat.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events