Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW DO YOU TURN ON THE SOUND NOTIFICATIONS FOR STRIDE??

HOW DO YOU TURN ON THE SOUND NOTIFICATIONS FOR STRIDE?

6 answers

1 vote
Renee Prine March 1, 2018

We used Hipchat for daily workflow and notifications of appointments. When we made the change back in January, we figured it would be a few days or so to get sound notifications up and running..... at this point we find it pointless to use. Where are you all at with restoring sound? 

0 votes
Nágila Marques
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2018

Hi all, 

We are currently investigating the reason sound notifications aren't working. The bug ticket can be tracked through https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STRIDE-1989. 

Thank you!

Stephanie Vogel February 26, 2018

Hello, None of my notifications are working, not just sound.

Also, we're all on Macs.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Nágila Marques
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2018

Hi Stephanie, 

To further investigate the issue I would recommend reaching out to our Support team.

You can contact them here - https://support.atlassian.com/stride/

Deleted user February 26, 2018

For me I see the red dot notifications, just without any corresponding sound, even with "Play a Sound" in settings checked. There was also no sound for a Stride meeting invitation (should there be?).

Mike Garrison March 2, 2018

We are on Windows 10 and we are not receiving any notifications as well!  All Notifications are checked.

Sean Gowens May 9, 2018

Is there any update to this issue?  We are evaluating Stride and also get no notification sounds on Windows 10.  All Notifications are checked.

Kalley Keenan May 9, 2018

Following this thread. Same issue on my end as well. 

0 votes

I am not getting any notifications and the red dot doesn't appear to count new chats coming in. I've tried updating all the notification tabs. Nothing.

0 votes
Matt Doar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2018

From a Chrome tab, I want to be able to run OFF the notification sound. I see the gear icon in the bottom left, but only have one choice inside that for Send Push Notifications

0 votes
Deleted user February 8, 2018

I'm having the same issue on my up-to-date Mac install of Stride. Whereas HipChat played sound alerts, Stride doesn't. My volume is up, and my settings say it should play audio notifications.

Yeah all of us too..Team is missing messages due to no sound making productivity down. 

Yep

Deleted user February 26, 2018

I just tried the Stride meetings for the first time. A team member initiated a call to me and there was no sound, no alert, nothing. Stride is mute.

0 votes
lauren
Atlassian Team
February 7, 2018

Hi there!

Click on the gear in the lower left corner and then click on the 'notifications' tab. 

You should see the option to turn on sound for notifications. 

If you still aren't hearing notifications for a room, your notification settings for that room might not be adjusted to send you a notification for every message. 

Click on the bell icon in the upper right corner of the room you want to change, and chose the settings that work best for you!

My sound is on in notifications tab & Room notifications are set to all messages..still no sound. Any other suggestions??

Octavio Tovar February 12, 2018

Same problem here, no sound.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events