Grup meetings in Stride in the Android app don't work

Player Lala March 18, 2018

The group meetings are not working in the stride app on android. It just shows a loading animation but nothing happens. Is anyone else having those issues? Does attlassian know about this bug or is it just me? Or is it just a server problem

1 answer

1 vote
Nágila Marques
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2018

Hi, 

Allow me to ask you a few questions in order to better understand the issue and further orient you:

1. Where is the GIF coming from? Is it from Giphy app?
  2. What is the size of the GIF? 
  3. Does the GIF animate in other Stride apps such as in the desktop or web version?

Thank you!

Player Lala March 20, 2018

Sorry, I meant the group meetings. I have no idea how the got there, I didn't write it and the GIFs work just fine. Looks like it comes from another post but I honestly didn't write it. About the meetings, here's a screen recording of it. https://photos.app.goo.gl/CaKuknPryOvbEjl63

I'm using a Moto g4 with Android 7. All my colleagues have the same problem (They use different phones also all running Android 7.0 . It works on my Pc and on virtual phones android 6 and 7 and only works on my real phone when I use a VPN to the UK(not what I want to use all the rime)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events