It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Grup meetings in Stride in the Android app don't work Edited

The group meetings are not working in the stride app on android. It just shows a loading animation but nothing happens. Is anyone else having those issues? Does attlassian know about this bug or is it just me? Or is it just a server problem

1 answer

1 vote

Hi, 

Allow me to ask you a few questions in order to better understand the issue and further orient you:

1. Where is the GIF coming from? Is it from Giphy app?
  2. What is the size of the GIF? 
  3. Does the GIF animate in other Stride apps such as in the desktop or web version?

Thank you!

Sorry, I meant the group meetings. I have no idea how the got there, I didn't write it and the GIFs work just fine. Looks like it comes from another post but I honestly didn't write it. About the meetings, here's a screen recording of it. https://photos.app.goo.gl/CaKuknPryOvbEjl63

I'm using a Moto g4 with Android 7. All my colleagues have the same problem (They use different phones also all running Android 7.0 . It works on my Pc and on virtual phones android 6 and 7 and only works on my real phone when I use a VPN to the UK(not what I want to use all the rime)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Stride

Stride and Hipchat Cloud have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

2,421,833 views 26 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you