Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Exporting Hipchat data into a different Stride

My team at my company set up a Hipchat ages ago, and we still are using it right now. The IT team at our parent company just updated our Jira/Atlassian software instance so we moved to a Cloud Jira environment, and it comes with Stride.

Is there any way to export the rooms and history from the Hipchat account into the Cloud Stride? I would hate to lose the history from the Hipchat. It's several years worth of data.

Just curious if there are any options available or if there will be options available in the future.

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Ian, 

We are more than happy to know your team is interested in moving from HipChat to Stride :) 

In case your company already has a HipChat group our internal team will send an email to the group admin/owner with more information about the upgrade. 

The upgrade to Stride will consist of moving the entire HipChat's data over to Stride so your team doesn't need to worry about losing information during the process. 

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Stride

Stride and Hipchat Cloud have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

2,421,877 views 26 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you