Chrome plug in to schedule a meeting

Deleted user March 7, 2018

I select the office 365 option and log into using my corporate office 365 account however it doesn't seem to actually use that corporate account.

Seems like it's a generic office 365 account.

I don't see my actual calendar and such.

How do I get it to use my actual office 365?

1 answer

0 votes
evanmichner
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2018

Hi Tom -- Thanks for that.

You should just need to log into the 365 account you're trying to use. So when you click the plug in, it will take you to 365 -- Just sign in to whichever account you're trying to schedule a meeting with.

Deleted user March 8, 2018

Well that is wrong. I use my corporate office 365 login and it doesn't work.  I get a blank office 365 env.  My calendar does not show up - it's blank and trust me I have a lot of meetings. I will try again though

Deleted user March 9, 2018

This does NOT work.

My login is tgerber@teaminformatics.com and I can log into office365 online and see my email and calendar.

The office365 URL that I can log into is: https://login.microsoftonline.com

When I try to use the plug-in I get an error 

That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or 

It appears the plug-in uses live.com only perhaps?   

http://www.brucebnews.com/2013/04/the-difference-between-a-microsoft-account-and-an-office-365-account/

So it appears there are two differnent Microsoft Account systems.  This plug-in needs to handle BOTH if you truly want corporate users.

Deleted user March 13, 2018

@evan any update on fixing this?

Deleted user March 13, 2018

@evanmichner any update on fixing this so it works for corporate?

Deleted user March 15, 2018

@evanmichner Hello?   Any help here?

Arthur Mack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2018

@[deleted] Same here, I cannot use our Corporate 365 login so cannot add Stride meeting to our corporate calendar. I hope they fix this soon.

@evanmichner

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events