Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can an admin view and audit all message history in Stride?

Elisa Espinoza November 17, 2017

I'm investigating whether Stride Cloud or HipChat Data Center are best for my company's needs. Message/chat audit would be important for admins. How would one go about reviewing or auditing messages as an admin? I saw there is no way to export all messages as of now, so would you have to submit a ticket to Atlassian to access what you need?

Additionally, is there any documentation on other Admin abilities in Stride?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 20, 2017

Hi Elisa,

Thanks for reaching out! Right now, our admin controls are the same as the ones you will see in your Atlassian admin dashboard. You have the ability to invite and remove members from your team at anytime. 

You are correct, there is no way to audit or export messages right now.  That's a feature we will offer in the future (as part of the paid plan).We've listed out our admin capabilities on this page.

From what you've said about your needs, it sounds like Hipchat Data Center would be the best fit. They offer many of the admin capabilities that you are looking for.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events