It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can an admin view and audit all message history in Stride?

I'm investigating whether Stride Cloud or HipChat Data Center are best for my company's needs. Message/chat audit would be important for admins. How would one go about reviewing or auditing messages as an admin? I saw there is no way to export all messages as of now, so would you have to submit a ticket to Atlassian to access what you need?

Additionally, is there any documentation on other Admin abilities in Stride?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
lauren Atlassian Team Dec 20, 2017

Hi Elisa,

Thanks for reaching out! Right now, our admin controls are the same as the ones you will see in your Atlassian admin dashboard. You have the ability to invite and remove members from your team at anytime. 

You are correct, there is no way to audit or export messages right now.  That's a feature we will offer in the future (as part of the paid plan).We've listed out our admin capabilities on this page.

From what you've said about your needs, it sounds like Hipchat Data Center would be the best fit. They offer many of the admin capabilities that you are looking for.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Stride

Stride and Hipchat Cloud have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

2,421,822 views 26 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you