Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I create a guest room and invite people to join the conversation without having to log in?

Papa - 503.305.3239 July 3, 2018

In Hipchat, I used to be able to create a "guest" room and have a short URL to distribute to users. Those users can just join the conversation in that room by just entering a display name.

I tried that with Stride, and it's asking to log in or create an account. Very inconvenient if you're inviting external people for a single conversation.

Is there a way that I can invite external users in a guest room without them having to log in or create an account?

- Papa 

1 answer

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 4, 2018

Hello there.

Thanks for reaching out. The requirement for this feature was raised as per the following link:

I encourage you to visit the suggestion page linked above and click the Vote and Watch links near the top right to show support for the feature. By doing this, it will ensure you are proactively informed of progress and updates going forward.

Do share your feedback / thoughts on this by leaving a comment on the ticket as this helps us prioritize & understand the use case of the feature request. Hope that helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events