Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backups for Stride

Bryan T April 12, 2018

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to backup Stride? Our team needs to know how to avoid loss through some loss of service or act of God that (God forbid) may occur.

Thank-you.

bryan

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2018

Hi, Bryan.

Stride does not offer any form of data export feature as of now - Does Stride support persisting/exporting 1:1 chat history for deactivated users? We do have a public Suggestion opened to address this matter:

I encourage you to visit the suggestion page linked above and click the Vote and Watch links near the top right to show support for the feature. By doing this, it will ensure you are proactively informed of progress and updates going forward.

Feedbacks are definitely appreciated. You can do this by leaving a comment on the ticket as this helps us prioritize & understand the use case of the feature request. Hope that helps to answer the question that you have here.

Bryan T April 16, 2018

Many thanks, Ahmad. Really appreciate you getting back to me. I have voted and am watching over there now.

Thanks.

Bryan

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2018

Hey, Bryan.

You are most welcome. Happy to help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events