Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available Status and Email Notifications

Mike Keating February 7, 2018

In Stride, If I am not active for 5 minutes, it changes my status from Available.  I want my available status to remain Available.

Is it possible to get instant messages emailed to my email like in the previous hipchat application?

1 answer

0 votes
Zach
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2018

Hey Mike, 

The email notifications for missed messages is currently an open feature request you can view here

As for not going away when inactive, this is intended functionality so that other users within a group will know if someone is available to receive a message. If you are interested in a possible timer implementation to keep you in 'Available' status for X amount of time, there is currently a feature request open here that you are more than welcome to 'Vote' and 'Watch'. 

Let me know if this helps address your questions! 

Mike Keating February 7, 2018

Thank you.  Yes, I have stride open for about nine hours a day, but I am not always in that tab.  So, keeping myself 'Available' would be helpful, as well as being notified by email when being tagged, or otherwise directly contacted.

Thank you very much for the quick reply.  I appreciated that very much.

Mike

Zach
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2018

Hey @Mike Keating

I completely understand!

You're very welcome! I'm happy to have been of assistance. Have a great rest of your day, and thanks again for reaching out about this! 

Laurent May 17, 2018

Yes I second this, it turns unavailable after just a few minutes and it is misleading to other teammembers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events