Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attempt to access Stride Admin from Client switches accounts

Peter Macdonald July 18, 2018

I am logged into my Admin Account from the Windows Client. This is an Atlassian Id based account, not Google. I am also logged out of my Google account. If I attempt to access Admin, the app launches the Web Client but logs me in under my Google account which doesn't have Admin privileges. 

I can access Admin from the Web Client successfully, but not if I make the attempt from the Windows client.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nágila Marques
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2018

Hi Petter, 

To further investigate the issue, we strongly suggest you reach out to our team through https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ and please include the following information:

• your Atlassian Account email address
  • your Google's email address
  • your Stride's URL

Thank you! We'll be waiting for your ticket. 

Peter Macdonald July 19, 2018

Hi Nagila

I am unable to reproduce this fault now. I was trying to get some screenshots for the new ticket.

I suspect the cause could be dependent on which Google and/or Atlassian Id account I may have been using most recently prior to the attempt to access Stride Admin.

If I encounter this again, I will take screenshots at that time and submit a ticket.

Regards

Peter

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events