cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance

German Peralta Glico
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 14, 2019

Hi there, could you please help me set-up my account?

3 answers

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2019

Hello again.

You are most welcome. Any time!

0 votes
German Peralta Glico
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 14, 2019

Thanks Ahmad. I think all is good now.

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2019

Hi there.

While Atlassian has already announced the partnership with Slack in the Atlassian + Slack page, I would like to know what do you mean by setting up your account on Stride. Did you recently sign up for Stride group and what specific issue are you experiencing as of now?

Additionally, I would like to know if you have any plans on migrating to Slack and if you do, please share the status of it and if you would like any assistance on it based on the migration hub we have set up here

Lastly, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions page should you have any questions about this and feel free to share any new ones here if it is not listed on that page so I can assist you further. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events