It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

A "Stride export tool is ready" pop up has locked up stride

@1:25 today, there was a popup that opened in my stride window about the stride export tool. You can't select any of the buttons and the pop up won't go away. I can't see any of my rooms or conversations now. Please help. 

2 answers

0 votes
Meg_Holbrook Community Leader Oct 31, 2018

Hey Paul, you will need to force close and exit the application. 

Hey Meg, Thank you, but I already tried that several times. Even a reboot, but everytime I restart the pop up is still there with no way around it. 

Meg_Holbrook Community Leader Oct 31, 2018

Sorry to hear that Paul, I closed out the app once and that took care of the issue. I would recommend escalating a request to Atlassian support. 

Meg_Holbrook Community Leader Nov 05, 2018

This morning I had this pop up appear but clicking dismiss - it actually went away this time. Hoping you see some relief!

I am having the same issue.  Can't click export or dismiss...it just stubbornly sits there and stares at me....

I should add that this happens with the Windows 10 app, not the web browser.

Meg_Holbrook Community Leader Nov 05, 2018

Have you tried force closing the application and restarting it? This is what eventually resolved my issue. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Stride

Stride and Hipchat Cloud have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

2,421,412 views 26 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you