It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

@mentions users from the Atlassian Suite and Stride notifications. Edited

Ramiro Castro May 21, 2018

I'm wondering if this is the roadmap but is Atlassian really not looking at linking stride notifications to when an @User is mentioned in linked Atlassian Apps i.e. Stride, JIRA, Bitbucket. I've entered a ticket but I'm wondering how many others in the community would use this?

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/STRIDE-2387

Using e-mail notifications seems a little archaic and there are so many built in bots that could interact i.e. JIRA create subtask based on JIRA parent task ect.

1 comment

Ahmad Danial Atlassian Team Nov 22, 2018

Hi, Ramiro.

Checking in to see if you have made any plans to migrate to Slack as per the announcement made in the Suggestion ticket you shared above. Let me know if I can assist with anything. Thanks.

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Stride

Stride and Hipchat Cloud have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

2,183,451 views 25 20
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you