Stride - status of issues / suggestions / features in JIRA - pleas update!

Patryk Padus February 1, 2018

Can someone update all issues on jira? There is about 1900 issue and many of them are just "be reviewed" but not "in progress" or something that will help us understand what will be ship first and what not. 

If there is Jira for this project, why there in top isn't any link visible? I found many issues created just by searching issue tracker. No need more question and If someone wan't feature, then upvote it ;) Simple like that. 

I mean, there isn't easy way to enter this site from this site:

https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/STRIDE/issues/

1 comment

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2018

Hi, Patryk.

As to my knowledge, the team will focus primarily on critical bugs after the announcement made in the Atlassian blog post below, though it is not mentioned clearly in the article:

How the critical bug is being defined?

If a bug is critical (production application down or major malfunction causing business revenue loss or high numbers of staff unable to perform their normal functions), the team will have it fixed in the next bug fix release, provided that:

• The fix is technically feasible (it doesn't require a major architectural change)
  • It doesn't impact the quality or integrity of the product

For additional information on the policy, please refer to the Atlassian Bug Fixing Policy. As for Suggestions, I can reach out to the team if you need a solid confirmation on how they are planning to address that. Let me know your thoughts on this.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events