It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Stride Apps - Share your infinite cosmic wisdom!

Meg Community Leader Apr 03, 2018

I know I can't be the only person who gets a little giddy when I see new Stride apps. 

I've got my dedicated testing room set up all pretty, and as soon as I see something shiny, I'm installing and configuring. 

Recently I installed Obie as a means for my team to quickly query from Confluence and produce search results right in your chat window. This app has increased Confluence usage 'big-ly'. (And no, I don't work for them, but their AI is shweeet!) As a contributor, I know that getting your content to consumers plays a huge role in your plan.

Why write what no one is going to read... write? * ba dum chhhhh *

2018-04-03_10-16-07.png

Then there are the good old GIF standbys, which honestly make our lives worth living. 

2018-04-03_10-19-01.png2018-04-03_10-19-38.png

binary.gif

Lastly, I feel like Karma is a super underrated app that is totally awesome. Reward your team with trackable +karma, which is just another way to show some love to those who you spend most of your life with. The app is super easy to use and completely arbitrary but has made such a huge impact on my team. 

2018-04-03_10-24-11.png

I want to know what your favorite Stride apps are! Leave me some comments and share your infinite cosmic wisdom.

cosmic_owl___adventure_time__by_whispygames-d758jqp.png

2 comments

Erica Moss Community Manager Apr 03, 2018

1) I love this post. 2) I have to go with Giphy, because it helps me keep things light & weird. 😉

giphy

IMO, keeping it weird is the only way to go. 

Darline Auguste Community Manager Apr 04, 2018

Awesome post Meg! I couldn't agree more with Erica & Mo - Giphy is my main Stride app squeeze with karma being a close second!

carrots.gif

Delyn Simons Atlassian Team Apr 03, 2018

Great post, Meg!

My most used app is Karma.

The app I'm most intruigued by and want to try next is Marker.io.

Thanks @Delyn Simons,

I've been curious to try out Marker.io as well. We are heavy SnagIt users here, so I was interested to see if this allowed a more seamless experience vs. hopping between applications to capture and annotate. 

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Stride

Stride and Hipchat Cloud have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

2,415,719 views 26 25
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you