Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop Up Messages for @here or PM

Kimberly Solbakk March 9, 2018

Hello,

I have a virtual team and we depend on having the popups show on the screen when agents are working on something else.   As Admin,  I see options for notifications but my employees do not.  Are we missing something?   We can't function without being able to communicate and it's not practical to expect the employees to constantly live in Stride to see if anyone has sent them a message.  What do we need to do?  If this feature isn't available,  when will it go live?  If we can't find a solution,  we may need to move to another program.  

1 comment

TheSavage
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2018

Hey, @Kimberly Solbakk. Your employees should have the same options as you. It is obviously critical for teammates to be notified of messages, so we would not have shipped Stride without that!

I think I might know what's going on here – are your employees using Stride in their browsers? And are you using the downloaded app?

In the case of the browser version, your employees would have have to grant Stride notification permissions via the browser prompt. The browser is the "parent" application that can interact with the OS to do things like prompt popup notifications, so Stride has to go through the browser to do so. 

With the app, we can control popup notification options – and give you more controls to customize.

If that is not the case, please let me know and we'll get this figured out.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events