Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please, receive notification from other teams on my desktop.

Harry Hyok Kim July 10, 2018

Hi there,

We are very happy that STRIDE has solved a problem of pressing Enter key twice when typing 2 bytes characters at this upgrade.

I have one suggestion. In the mobile APP, you'll get notifications from other TEAMS, but not from PC. I receive another TEAM message notification on my iPhone. Of course, I know that this feature is common team base messengers like Microsoft teams or Slack. Is there a way to receive message notifications from other TEAMS on my desktop?

Thanks,
KIM

1 comment

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2018

Hi, Harry.

A quick search from the public tracker does not show any existing Suggestions raised to cater for this requirement. Hence, I went ahead and created the ticket on your behalf here:

I encourage you to visit the suggestion page linked above and click the Vote and Watch links near the top right to show support for the feature. By doing this, it will ensure you are proactively informed of progress and updates going forward.

Feedbacks are also appreciated! You can do this by leaving a comment on the ticket as this helps us prioritize & understand the use case of the feature request.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events