Will incident notifications still go out if I turn off the subscription settings?

Ashley Unfried April 7, 2023

I do not want to allow anymore subscriptions, so need to turn off the allow subscription option. Will incident notifications still go out to my active subscribers if this is turned off?

1 answer

0 votes
Rafael Meira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2023

Hey @Ashley Unfried 😄

Essentially no, if you turn off the subscription settings in Statuspage, incident notifications will not be sent to your active subscribers. This is because incident notifications are sent to subscribers who have opted to receive updates via email or other notification channels. If you turn off the subscription settings, it means that subscribers will not be able to opt-in to receive notifications anymore, and those who have already subscribed will not receive any further updates.

Suppose you want to stop incident notifications from going out to your subscribers. In that case, you can also pause the incident, temporarily stopping updates from being sent out until the incident is resolved.

Hope I could answer your question.

Best,
Rafa

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events