Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wie Projektplan in Confluence erstellen?

SassiM January 3, 2022

Ich möchte einen Projektplan, bzw. Zeitplan in Confluence hinterlegen. Gibt es dazu bereits Features, die als Vorlage genutzt werden können?

Das Makro "Roadmap Planer" ist aus meiner Sicht nicht geeignet, da die Anwendung sich lediglich für kleine Zeitpläne anbietet.

Würde mich sehr über hilfreiche Tipps freuen.

Frohes Neues Jahr allerseits!

1 answer

0 votes
Takafumi Ohtake -Ricksoft-
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 3, 2022

Frohes Neues Jahr SassiM,

I'm Takafumi from Ricksoft.

If you use Confluence cloud, Project plan template may be useful to plan projects.

To make a schedule, Confluence provides Roadmap Planner and Chart macro (type is gantt chart).

But, I recommend you try Gantt chart apps if you plan a large project.
Gantt chart apps for Confluence 

SassiM January 3, 2022

Thanks a lot Takafumi!

Do you also have any recommendations for todo lists? Is there something similar to trello boards? 

Takafumi Ohtake -Ricksoft-
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 4, 2022

If you use Confluence Cloud, I think Plana - Agile Planner for Confluence is valuable, though it's much simpler than trello.

If you use Confluence Server or Data Center, I think Flow Board is what you're looking for, although I haven't used it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events