Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to subscribe to a component in free trial statuspage ?

Sebastien Fid February 24, 2022

Hello everyone,

I would like to know how an user could subscribe to a new component in the statuspage please ? 

I see how to subscribe to a new incident or event but to a component I didn't see the tool.

I activated the option to allow each user to subscribe to individual component. 

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Sebastien.

1 answer

1 vote
John M
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2022

Hi Sebastien,

You, as the page admin can change the components for a subscriber by clicking on the individual subscription, from the "Subscribers" page and editing the components for that subscriber on the "Manage subscriptions" tab: 

Image 2-25-2022 at 5.00 PM.jpg

If the subscriber themself wants to edit the components they are subscriber to, they can use the "manage your subscription" link at the bottom of the confirmation email they will receive when they first subscribe to the page:

manage_your_sub.png

They can also enter their email in the "Subscribe to updates" form again. If a person is already subscribed and they enter their email a second time, it will take them to the page where they can manage their subscription: 

Image 2-25-2022 at 5.02 PM.jpg

Sebastien Fid March 9, 2022

Hi John,

Thank you much for your response.

Best regards,

Sebastien.

Like John M likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events