Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differentiate alerts sent across subscriber segments

Rydoo NV June 16, 2021

We have certain subscribers who would like to be notified of every tiny incident happening on our application.

As we don't want to alert all our subscribers of every tiny incident but would like to alert these specific people, we would love to differentiate between subscribers.

I however can't find this option. Am I overlooking something or are there workarounds that could help me doing so?

Thanks in advance for the information.

Kind regards,

Ruben

1 answer

1 vote
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 23, 2021

Hello Rydoo,

This is Jesse from the Statuspage support team. One of the options is to use component subscriptions:https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/enable-component-subscriptions/

You can select which components people subscribe to and then people that only care about certain components can to subscribe to just them while leaving everyone else that wants to subscribe to everything can also do so. This requires a business plan, however.

Beyond that, you could turn on the feature to allow users to subscribe to individual incidents. Under Subscriptions, you can go to Options > Settings to make this change. This allows users to subscribe to incidents after the incident starts.

Hopefully one of these options could help you out!

Rydoo NV June 29, 2021

Thanks for the insights!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events