cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change number of days Uptime shown

John Warner February 6, 2019

I would like to control the number of days shown on the "uptime bar"

Snag_386181.png

It defaults to 90 but I can see that dynamically based on screen size it will reduce to 30 and 60.

function getKeyAndCount(width) {
if (width <= MOBILE_MAXIMUM_WIDTH || (width > TWO_COLUMN_BREAKPOINT && colCount === 3)) {
return { dayCount: 30, uptimeKey: 'thirty', singleColumn: width <= MOBILE_MAXIMUM_WIDTH }
} else if (width <= DESKTOP_MINIMUM_WIDTH || (width > ONE_COLUMN_BREAKPOINT && colCount > 1)) {
return { dayCount: 60, uptimeKey: 'sixty' }
} else {
return { dayCount: 90, uptimeKey: 'ninety' }
}
}

But is there any way I can force it to always for instance display 30 no matter about screen size??

2 answers

0 votes
k_jibin_m November 14, 2019

Hi there, 

Not sure if this feature is till into consideration. I have open a ticket SPSP-6909 for the same request to reduce the uptime showcase to 30 days but it does not appear to be implemented yet.  

Regards,

Jibin

0 votes
Parker Hotchkiss
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2019

Hey John,

Great question. These 30/60/90 day views are ones that were just recently implemented in the product, to provide a better experience on smaller screen sizes. As it stands today, these views are coded to be a responsive design only - in other words, the view changes as the screen and window size changes, but there isn't a setting to force one of those views for all all screen sizes.

We'll get this opened as a feature request for consideration internally, as we have seen a few other customers looking for limited uptime showcase views. For the time being, a savvy frontend web developer on your team might be able to add some custom HTML or CSS in the Customize > Customize status page > Customize HTML & CSS section that can mimic these truncated views even on larger screens.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events