Where are you sending love from this Valentine's Day? #HugOpsAroundTheWorld

shannyshan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2019

Happy love day, community friends! 💌💘🤗

It's officially been 365 day of spreading the #HugOps love. Can you believe it?! Time flies when you're supporting and appreciating incident response teams. 😉 

We've sent nearly 100 HugOps posters out around the world this year – from Indiana, to England, to Queensland! Here are a few of our favorite displays: 

hugops-collage.png

Comment with the city you're sending HugOps from this Valentine's Day (aka the city you live or work in) and we'll send over a poster you can proudly display in your workplace.

If you take a photo of the poster hanging in your office once you receive it, we'll add it to our new #HugOpsAroundTheWorld map🌎📍

Be kind during downtime - keep spreading the #HugOps love today and every day.

❤️, 

Shannon & The Statuspage Team

24 comments

Christopher Heritage
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2019

A big HugOps from sunny Juno Beach, Florida.

Like # people like this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2019

Hi @Christopher Heritage! Jealous of the Florida sunshine!! It's been a very rainy day here in San Francisco. Email swinter@atlassian.com so I can send you a link for a #HugOps poster of your choice. 😎

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2019

Love and hugs from Zurich, Switzerland to the world! <3 #HugOps

Don't panic during unplanned downtime, bring your admin a coffee and hug them (if they are down to that)!

Like # people like this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 14, 2019

Sending our love and hugs right back atcha.

And great tip for handling downtime!!! 👌☕️

Email swinter@atlassian.com so I can send ya a link for a #HugOps poster of your choice. 🙌

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2019

A huge #HugsOps hug from Cleveland, Ohio! 

Downtime = Community Time!

Like # people like this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 14, 2019

Thanks @Scott Theus!!! Community time is downtime well spent. 😉

Email swinter@atlassian.com so I can send ya a link for a #HugOps poster of your choice. 🤗

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 14, 2019

Hiya from Columbus Ohio

#HugOps  Not everyone can deal with the heat, and Ops gets all of our love!

Like # people like this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 14, 2019

Two Ohios in a row! And love that motto ^ 🔥💘

Email swinter@atlassian.com so I can send ya a link for a #HugOps poster of your choice. 🎁

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2019

Howdy from Austin Tx yall! 

#HugOps for the world!

Like shannyshan likes this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 14, 2019

Howdy 👋🤠Love the global mindset!! 

Email swinter@atlassian.com so I can send ya a link for a #HugOps poster of your choice. 🙌

Paul Stallworth
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2019

Mile High Hugs from Denver, CO. 

#hugops #hugopsat5280 #milehighhugops

Like # people like this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 14, 2019

A handful of Statuspagers used to live in Denver so it holds a special place in our hearts! 🏔#qualityhugopshashtags ^

Email swinter@atlassian.com so I can send ya a link for a #HugOps poster of your choice. 🎉

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
February 14, 2019

#HugOps from the East Bay! Definitely sending HugOps to my team today since our chat is down. 😱

Like # people like this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 14, 2019

Oomph, we know that feel - sending lots of #HugOps to the teams working on it! 

You need a poster for your East Bay home office!! Email swinter@atlassian.com so we can get ya one. 💘

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 15, 2019

Damn.... if i'd have been on the ball we'd have featured #HugOps as a main topic in the Valentine's theme Rotterdam AUG Event ! ! 💖😍

AUG-RTM needs a POSTER please! Would have looked great last Tuesday:

https://aug.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-rotterdam-presents-we-love-atlassian-aug-rotterdams-inaugural-aug-event/ 

Like # people like this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 15, 2019

That would be a great theme!!! Never too late ;) 

We'd love to send over a poster or two to your AUG! E-mail me at swinter@atlassian.com so I can send over links for them. 💌

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2019

@shannyshan : Epic! Will do.

We have a really nice pre-summit event coming up so we can hang them there ! !

_Fabian A. Lopez February 15, 2019

@shannyshan How are you? here is @Fabian Lopez  from Florida, just across the street from @Christopher Heritage . Sending the email to get the link. Have a great weekend!

Like # people like this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 15, 2019

I'm great, thanks @_Fabian A. Lopez !

Awesome! Just replied to your email - enjoy. 🤗

Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2019

A lot of love and hugs from Bremen in Germany.

Have a lovely weekend everybody.

Like # people like this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 15, 2019

Sending lots back atcha! 🇩🇪

E-mail me at swinter@atlassian.com so I can send over a poster link. 🙌

Have a great weekend!

Deleted user February 18, 2019

A big HugOps from cold and snowy Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA!

Like # people like this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 19, 2019

Thanks @[deleted] ! Hope you're staying warm. ☃️

E-mail me at swinter@atlassian.com so I can send over a poster link for you!

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 18, 2019

Hi @shannyshan - More #HugOps coming at y'all from Austin, Tx!! 

Like # people like this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 19, 2019

Howdy, @LarryBrock ! Thanks for sharing. 

E-mail swinter@atlassian.com so I can send over a poster link! 🙌

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 18, 2019

Even if I am late to the party a big HugOps from Northern Virginia.

Like # people like this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 19, 2019

Never too late to spread some #HugOps love! Thanks, @Fadoua 😊

E-mail swinter@atlassian.com so I can send over a poster link! 🤗

Carol Jones February 26, 2019

Here's another #HugOps from Northern Virginia!

shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 27, 2019

Thanks @Carol Jones ! Northern Virginia is repping strong. 💪

Email swinter@atlassian.com so I can send over a poster link!

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 18, 2019

I'll send some #hugops from Vietnam too :)

Like # people like this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 19, 2019

Thank you @carolyn french !! 

E-mail swinter@atlassian.com so I can send over a poster link! 💌

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 18, 2019

Too late for Valentine, but never too late for #hugops from Hamburg, Germany 

Like # people like this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 19, 2019

So true!! Thanks for sharing @Thomas Schlegel 🇩🇪

E-mail swinter@atlassian.com so I can send over a poster link!

Aaron Williams
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2019

I had quite a sad Valentine's day as we were both recovering from food poisoning, but we made the most of it that we could by cuddling up under a huge blanket to watch the Big Mouth special on Netflix!

Anyway, we can always send some #HugOps love from Edinburgh even if I'm awfully late to the party.

Like # people like this
Deleted user February 20, 2019

I'm so sorry you were both ill.  Food poisoning is miserable.  I'm glad you were able to make the best of it.

Like Aaron Williams likes this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 20, 2019

Oh no!!! Sorry to hear you were sick, but glad you made the most of it. Can't go wrong with a little Netflix. 😉

Thanks for sharing the #HugOps love from Edinburgh. E-mail me at swinter@atlassian.com so I can send over a poster link!

Like Aaron Williams likes this
Aaron Williams
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2019

Thank you for the kind words, @[deleted] and @shannyshan

Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 20, 2019

A little behind here but a big #HugOps from warmish Jacksonville, Florida!

Like # people like this
Deleted user February 20, 2019

About 70 degrees Fahrenheit?  We're only 42 degrees cooler!  :-p

Bryan Trummer
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 20, 2019

ha ha yeah, Ive only been done here for little over a year but it didn't take long for my Nebraska blood to thin to Florida levels.

shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 20, 2019

Thanks, @Bryan Trummer 70ish sounds ideal right about now. 😎

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2019

#hugops from Sacramento, California - spreading the love!

Like # people like this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 20, 2019

Thanks @Meg Holbrook! Not too far from us in SF. If you're ever in the city, you should stop by our office to say 👋! 

E-mail swinter@atlassian.com so I can send over a poster link.

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 20, 2019

@shannyshan I was there for the last town hall, had a blast! The new office is beautiful!

Like # people like this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 20, 2019

Oh that's great!! Glad you had fun - we are pretty spoiled over here with the new digs. 😉

Like Meg Holbrook likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 21, 2019

Love this initiative! A happy #HugsOps hug from Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island :)

Like # people like this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 21, 2019

Thanks, @Jodi LeBlanc 😊Just looked at pics of Charlottetown and it looks gorgeous! 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 22, 2019

Thanks @shannyshan the best time to visit is during the summer, we are in the midst of a winter wonderland at the moment :) I will send you a note, thanks so much.

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 25, 2019

Thanks for that initiative ! :) 

I like to provide #HugsOps hug, especially in my birthday on Valentines day :) from "North Venice", Russia

Снимок экрана 2019-02-25 в 21.02.01.png

P.S. Sorry for late reply :) 

shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 25, 2019

Happy belated birthday @Gonchik Tsymzhitov !! Hope it was wonderful and full of HugOps love. 😊

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 25, 2019

@shannyshan  Thank you! :) 

I'll drop email :) 

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 25, 2019

It's never too late to send you a happy #HugsOps hug, right? It's even better when it's unexpected and honestly meant :) So every day at least a single hug should be shared and it's always spent well. Today you get mine from lovely Munich, Germany!

Like # people like this
shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 25, 2019

Never!!! And we totally agree with your philosophy on hugs. 🤗Thanks for spreading the love from Munich. 🇩🇪🍻

Like Max Foerster - K15t likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 27, 2019

Happy #HugsOps hug from Moscow, Idaho (24" of Snow)

Like # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 27, 2019

Moscow is USA :) Wow :) it is really good :) #HugsOps

shannyshan
Atlassian Team
February 27, 2019

Oh wow! Hope you're staying warm over there. ☃️

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2019

What perfect timing @shannyshan I got my #HugOps poster in the mail today and I already had the chance to use it ;)

Sending #HugOps love to the teams at instagram and facebook

https://twitter.com/Jodilynne3/status/1105924915331518468

IMG_6846.jpgThanks so much!

shannyshan
Atlassian Team
March 13, 2019

Very fortuitous timing indeed!!! We absolutely love the display (the salt lamp really adds to the ambiance). We DM'd you a little treat on Twitter for sharing. Thanks for helping spread the love, @Jodi LeBlanc😊

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 14, 2019

Thank you so much @shannyshan - so very kind of you! You are amazing :)

shannyshan
Atlassian Team
March 14, 2019

❤️

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events