cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show Off Your Status!

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2019

I'm working on a Statuspage deployment right now and having a great time.  While pretty straight forward to deploy, it does make an organization stop and determine what info needs to be shared and when.  Does your organization use Statuspage?  If so, show it off and post here so we can all admire!

Oh, I'd show off my work but it's still in private page mode right now so sadly "no can share". :-(

~~Larry

PS. What's Statuspage?  Check it out here (click the "See how" link)!

3 comments

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 20, 2019

Our page is colourful! Oh wait - that is not ideal.

Like # people like this
Sophie Reynolds November 21, 2019

Ours is stripy..but mostly green :)

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2019

Outstanding @Sophie Reynolds !  - URL?

Like Sophie Reynolds likes this
Sophie Reynolds November 25, 2019

Our page is private so unfortunately cannot share :(

Like LarryBrock likes this
Sophie Reynolds November 21, 2019

Larry - we started off with displaying only critical services but it quickly grew adding more components. What I would say is if you do include a lot of components use a small number of component groups so that the page isn't swamped and users can see the past incidents without having to scroll down the page too much. Have fun!

Like # people like this
Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2019

Long term Statuspage customer here and huge advocate (guest wrote this blog post, and was fortunate enough to have 2 pages in the Incident Management Handbook published by Atlassian).

To date, I have deployed 25 public facing Statuspages, which can all be found at Symantec's Status page (division of Broadcom) https://status.symantec.com  which is custom built by me using the Statuspage API. Fun fact: Atlassian loved our landing page so much, it inspired them to rebuild theirs at https://status.atlassian.com).

I've been heavily involved in Symantec's incident communication strategy and we're embarking on a new journey to integrate the Statuspages into our products via the new embed widget.

Love to see more pages andI'm happy to share my knowledge and experience with anyone who is new to deploying Statuspage (or anything incident management related).

Cheers,
Nick

Like # people like this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 22, 2019

Thank you @Nick Coates !  I've been seeing your name a bit as I've dug into the Statuspage area of the community.  Appreciate the offer of assistance!

And you're right - there is an odd similarity between the Symantic and Atlassian primary status page.  Like the "float-up" affect on yours!

Cheers!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events