Scheduled Maintenance

Sophie Reynolds March 28, 2019

Hi!

I often have to place scheduled maintenance on our Statuspage and when the window is over a long period (for example weekend security patching) it would be a lot easier to be able to put in the scheduled to and from dates/times without having to work out the length in hours/minutes. (We are expected to be exact!)

A small inconvenience I know! But annoying all the same. Does anyone else feel this? 

Having the option would be ideal

Sophie

3 comments

Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 28, 2019

Hey Sophie,

Before the new design changes made several months ago, this did use to the be the case! I thought I had raised this with the team as it's causing hassle for our teams here at Symantec, but it looks like I haven't!

My team at Symantec are with you on this one, and I'd like to have it back to how it was!

Cheers,

Nick

Like Sophie Reynolds likes this

I remember it used to be like this! I love a lot of the new features but not keen on this one

David Burnett March 28, 2019

I'd second this - we normally plan maintenance to fixed times, not fixed (calculated) durations, so specifying a simple start and end would be easier.

Like Sophie Reynolds likes this

Glad to know its not just me!

Jake Bartlett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2019

Thanks for sharing this! I recently discussed this with our product team. They're aware of the usability problem here and we'll update this thread with more information as it becomes available. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events