Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just getting started with Statuspage

Jason Harris August 31, 2020

Hello - we're just getting started with statuspage.   The setup and layout are simple and easy to use.   

Is there an easy way to integrate something like a simple ping / load time component? 

I've been testing with New Relic, but it seems that you have to setup an old school email notification that only shows up or down?  I assume i've missed something as this could / should be an easy to setup very basic item.   

any help / direction would be greatly appreciated.

jason

2 comments

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2020

@Jason Harris Welcome to the Community! I'm going to go ahead and move this to the Statuspage collection, so that you may get the best possible answers.

Like LarryBrock likes this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 8, 2020

Hi Jason and welcome!
There are numerous Statuspage integrations to services like New Relic that allow you to take advantage of a more robust API driven connection.  Check out this documentation - I think it'll contain what you're looking for:  https://www.atlassian.com/software/statuspage/integrations.

Cheers!

Like Erica Moss likes this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2020

@Jason Harris - did you find what you're looking for? 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events